Saturday, April 12, 2008

Another great field trip!


We had a wonderful free field trip to Lowe's home improvement store recently. The employees were very nice and took the children on a short tour around the store, making sure to hit all the highlights. The kids were fascinated by the paint mixing demonstration.

The kids looked so cute in their Lowe's aprons. The moms loved the garden center.

George being George found a nice place to relax.

And now time for a hammer and nails -woohoo! The kids loved the free woodworking project where they all got to put together wooden racecars.

A job well-done! And did I mention it was free?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

catherine said...

Thank you so much! I will be checking out your blog!