Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Little Leprechaun!

Well, G. completed his "Little Leprechaun" class! I was so proud of him! It was an 8-week course for 4 & 5 year old kids to get a taste of Irish dancing, and since big sister has been doing it, G. decided he wanted to try for himself. I would say he liked it, but he didn't love it. The Flying Irish studio is fantastic, a wonderful place for kids to dance. For the last class, there was a "mini-recital" that Ron & I attended, complete with video camera, digital camera, and, of course, tears in our eyes.

Stretching at the beginning of class...


Irish springs - G.'s favorite part!


Green alligators, and long-necked geese....I think this is the chimpanzee part!


A proud boy with his certificate - his first one!


It wouldn't be G. without a silly face and dance to end the recital!


He won't admit but I think he had fun and was glad he did it. And I couldn't be prouder!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Wow, that's so neat! He's a doll :)

We got the postcards, thanks so much! Yours should be arriving anytime now.

catherine said...

Thank you so much - George is really a sweetheart!

Glad you like the cards :)